A deconstructed bandhgala or Nehru jacket combined with a Sherwani gives the Derora Jacket a contemporary take on the classic Indian silhouette. Structured yet fluid, jacket is made in raw silk and naturally dyed with upcycled used onion peels. You can pair with dark indigo denims or. with our Kwan lungi pants or Chiasa trouser.
- Handcrafted in India
- Raw Silk fabric
- Front button closure
- Pocket detail in front
- Inverted pleat at the back
- Dying done with onion waste by upycling the skin of the vegetable and using its left over juices and peels in the process
- Hand dyed with all natural ingredients on natural fabrics by self-made local artisans
- Colours are dominated by the absorption and the imprints of the onions' nectar onto the cloth
- The cutting techniques used maximises the width and length of the cloth to minimise waste
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Dry clean only
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size M
Shoulder - 15"