One of our favorite style from Injiri, the Emaya is a sleeveless, voluminous dress pieced together with various patterned fabrics and featuring embroidery on the front and back bodice. Plus, it comes with pockets! Seen paired here with our Pua Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Jamdani woven in gemoetric and floral pattern
- Front and back bodice with embroidery inspired from the edges of shalwars
- Side pockets
- Paired here with our Pua Slip Dress, sold separately
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Shoulder - 13"
Shoulder - 13.5"
Shoulder - 14"