- Handcrafted in India
- 100% handloom cotton
- Easy relaxed fit
- Drawstring elastic waist
- True to size fit
- The art of bandhani is a highly skilled process that involves dyeing a fabric wich is hand tied tightly with a thread at several points, thus producing a variety of patterns
- The Olbia bandhani is made using only natural dyes by Khamir crafts, who support traditional textile techniques and the livelihood of textile artisans across Gujurat
- Handwoven fabric, variations are to be expected
- Made by one tailor from beginning to end
- Machine wash at 30C, use a mild detergent, do not bleach, dry flat
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Zooky's usual size is S, seen here wearing a Size S
1/2 Waist - 15"
1/2 Waist - 16"
1/2 Waist - 17"