One of our favorite style from Injiri, the Abeba is a sleeveless, voluminous dress pieced together with various patterned fabrics and featuring hand block print floral motifs with embroidery on the front and back bodice. Plus, it comes with pockets! Seen paired here with our Safeela Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Hand block floral prints
- Front and back bodice with embroidery inspired from the edges of shalwars
- Side pockets
- Paired here with our Safeela Slip Dress, sold separately
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Shoulder - 13"
Shoulder - 13.5"
Shoulder - 14"