Clamp dyed in fine cotton with natural indigo, the Aida Dress from Injiri combines beautifully the wonders of indigo dying with handwoven fabric and detailing. An eye catcher for sure, with superb tiny details, such as a button closure on the shoulder with a color-pop red fastener.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfort, relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Shoulder button closure
- Clamp dyed in natural indigo
- Rabari embroidery details
- Shown here with the Diliya slip dress (sold separately)
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size S
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option.
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"