Clamp dyed in fine cotton with natural indigo, captured beautifully on the Banu Dress on the bottom hem and sleeve. This one is an eye catcher with tiny front button closure and delicate thread work on the front placket, side pockets, armholes and cuffs.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Front button closure
- Clamp dyed in natural indigo
- Rabari embroidery details
- Shown here with the Malar slip dress sold separately
- Handcrafted using rectangular panels of fabric in order to lower wastage
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- Indigo is a natural dye that can run color and has very low rubbing fastness. Please make sure to handwash gently and be very careful while drying
- Ideally providing plenty of natural air & sunshine will help ensure quick drying and minimise chances of indigo bleed.
- Alternately, dry cleaning may be the safest option
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS , here she is wearing a size S
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"