Eastern Paper Dress
A handwoven dress in luxurious cotton Jamdani, the Eastern Paper features delicate gathers on the bodice. Wrap yourself in softness while staying happy and cheery. Please note, the blue appears a tad brighter in the photo. Seen paired here with one of our slip dresses, sold seperately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% home-spun cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Naturally dyed
- Delicate gatherings on the bodice seam with check fabric cuff on sleeves
- Easy pull over style with inseam side pockets
- Slight color variations and irregularities are part of the chamr of the piece, being homespun and naturally dyed
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend handwash with mild detergent in normal room temp
- Sarah is 165cm tall normally wearing size XS; seen here wearing One Size
Chest - 46"