The relaxed Farida Dress comes with subtle touches of fagoting trim and delicate side gathers. Clamp dying with natural indigo dyes is seen on parts of this gorgeous dress, patched together with different pieces of cotton fabric. It is completely handmade.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Front v neck single button closure
- We recommend pairing it with any of our underslip dresses, such as the Malar or Bibi.
- Clamp dyed in natural indigo
- Handcrafted using rectangular panels of fabric in order to lower wastage
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- Indigo is a natural dye that can run color and has very low rubbing fastness. Please make sure to handwash gently and be very careful while drying
- Ideally providing plenty of natural air & sunshine will help ensure quick drying and minimise chances of indigo bleed.
- Alternately, dry cleaning may be the safest option
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS , here she is wearing a size M
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"