We cannot get over how gorgeous the Ganika Earrings are! A combination of 2 anna coins used in India during the time of the Britishers along with blossoming flowers, it reminds you of spring time.
- 100% handcrafted. No use of industrial mass production
- Each piece is made with discarded metal that is recycled into sheets or wires
- Each piece is handmade, which means there is minimum use of machines and therefore use of electricity
- The jewelry are not plated in gold or silver hence there is no industrial/chemical waste in the process involved
- The final cleaning is done with soapnut water and not acid wash. Then sand papered with different grades for smooth finishing
It is ideal to keep it away from moisture and store in an airtight box with similar items. The best way to cherish Chicory Chai jewellery is by allowing it to age. There’s nothing more meaningful than time seducing an object. Jewellery pieces in metal oxidise and darken dull over time and develop a patina. They can be easily returned to their original lustre with the use of a regular silver polish. Alternately, you may use the granny’s old way by lightly scrubbing it with a little lemon, cleaning it under running water and pat drying with soft cotton cloth. We prefer the latter.