The Guler Dress is a patchwork voluminous cotton silk dress with bandhini tie dye technique panels pieced together. It features small pocket detailing on the button closure with tiny buttons and handmade loops. This will become a favourite wardrobe staple, as it has for us!
- Handcrafted in India
- 50% cotton 50% silk fabric
- Comfort, relaxed fit
- Tie dye Bandhani technique used in the various panels
- Side seam pockets
- Front button closure with tiny pocket detail
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Seen here with the Farha Skirt (sold separately)
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS , here she is wearing a size S
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"