The Gulisa from Injiri is a patchwork voluminous cotton silk dress with bandhini tie dye technique panels pieced together. Features an embroidered panel on the front and back with fabric piecing throughout. Side seam pockets and front yoke button open. Completely handmade from start to finish.
- Handcrafted in India
- 50% Cotton 50% Silk fabric
- Comfort fit
- Bandhini tie dye panels
- Embroidery detail in front and back bodice
- Side seam pockets with full sleeves and colour block cuffs
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Dry clean only
- Sarah is 165cm wearing size S
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"