Indu Wrap Dress
The Indu Wrap Dress is crafted in Jamdani cotton silk, and has lots of things to love, from the pleat detailing, to the long sleeves and and inseam side pockets, making it an easy, versatile piece for your wardrobe. Please note, the blue appears tad brighter in the photos. Seen paired here with one of our slip dresses, sold seperately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% home-spun cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Handwoven Jamdani cotton, the yarn is dyed in indigo before the weaving process
- Wrap dress with asymmetrical hemline
- Fine pleating at the back
- Slight color variations and irregularities are part of the chamr of the piece, being homespun and naturally dyed
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend handwash with mild detergent in normal room temp
- Sarah is 165cm tall normally wearing size XS; seen here wearing Size M
Chest - 40"
Chest - 42"