The Ishal is a wondrous combination of a baby doll cut with victorian style. Made in self-textured handwoven cotton, with a contrast jamdani pattern and fold detailing at the hem. Ishal feels like the perfect transseasonal piece to have in an ecru hue. Seen paired here with the Orin Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Front button closure with contrast jamdani pattern at hem
- Dot pattern jamdani on bodice with neon loop details for the buttons
- Pleat detailing on bottom and sleeve hem
- Side seam pockets
- Orin Slip Dress sold separately
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a M
Shoulder - 15"
Shoulder - 15.5"