Multiple white cotton silk pieces patched together make this ever so comfortable dress with traditional Rabari embroidery on the front and back bodice. The Ayza Dress doubles up as a tunic too. Its a win win and comes with pockets.
- Handcrafted in India
- 50% cotton 50% silk fabric
- Some panels are handwoven jamdani fabric
- Comfortable fit
- Traditional Rabari embroidery from Rajasthan
- Side pockets with full length sleeves
- Handwoven fabric, variations are to be expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS , here she is wearing a size M
Chest - 40"