Now you can get our absolute favorite overlay, that works all year round. The Shafna is first handwoven in cotton, followed by handblock print of florals with intricate embroidery work, and then hand-stitched, making it not only completely sustainable, but also zero waste through the fabric handweaving process. This one-of-a-kind jacket can also be reversible! Seen paired here with our Keya Pyjama Pants, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Handwoven check cotton
- A double layered jacket iwth the outer layer handblock printed in florals and the inner in checks
- Made using rectangular panels to eliminate fabric wastage
- Front button closure with stitch detailing on sleeves and front and back bodice
- Transitions well through all seasons
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Shoulder - 14"