Shahlo Reversible Overlay
Our favourite Injiri overlay from this curation, it works year round in naturally dyed indigo. The Shahlo Overlay is first hand woven in jamdani cotton, followed by hand work embroidery, then hand stitched, making it a great piece of sustainable clothing. You can reverse it as well!
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfort, relaxed fit
- Handwoven jamdani cotton, geometric motifs
- Naturally dyed in Indigo
- Shahlo is made using rectangular panels of fabric in order to lower wastage
- Full front button closure with Rabara hand embroidery on yoke
- Inseam pockets
- Transitions well through all seasons
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size M
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option.
Chest - 40"
Chest - 42"