Strive Shirt Jacket
Verstality of a product is not easy to find, but with the Strive Shirt Jacket you can wear it with the opening at the front AND the back. There is no real front or back, and to top it off, it works both as an open jacket or a top. Made from upcycled scrap cotton and metallic yarns, which give it a beautiful lustre. Shown paired here with our Stive Culottes (sold seperately).
Available in two color options: Blush and Nude
- Handcrafted in India
- Zero waste product
- Fabric upcycled from Khadi yarns and Zari (metallic)
- Relaxed, comfortable fit
- Full button open
- Comes with pockets (yay!)
- Transitions well through all seasons
- Handwoven recycled fabric, variations are to be expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a size Small/Medium
Chest: 35" - 40"
Chest: 37" - 43"