I have loved the Bandhini technique ever since my days as a textile student, and the Tahmina Dress from Injiri is a combination of different bandhini patterns. Pair it with our Diliya Slip Dress, seen here, to give it added oomph (sold separately).
- Handcrafted in India
- 50% Cotton 50% Silk
- Easy fit
- Bandhini tie dye technique
- Keyhole tiny front button closure with embroidery details
- Inseam pockets
- Diliya Slip Dress sold separately
- Transitions well through all seasons
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size S
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"