The Vilada Jacket from Injiri is sustainably made from patch pieces, where it is first patched and pieced together with different handwoven jamdani fabrics, after which the bodice and sleeves are hand embroidered and then handstitched. An easy going piece that can be doubled up as a dress or overlay.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Patched with different patterned jamdani fabric
- Hand Rabari embroidery on front bodice, back and sleeves
- Side pockets
- Full front button closure
- Naturally dyed in Indigo
- Vilada is made using rectangular panels of fabric in order to lower wastage
- Shown here with the Diliya Slip Dress (sold separately)
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Dry clean only
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size S
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"