The Zana Dress from Injiri is voluminous and relaxed, thanks to the cut underbust with delicate gathering. The front bodice features chikan embroidery done by hand, and you can find subtle blue ladder work throughout this gorgeous dress, all of which is handcrafted from top to bottom. Please note, the dress does not come with the slip shown in the image.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Chikankari hand embroidery on front bodice and sleeves
- Ladder stitch detailing all over
- Back opening with button detail
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Dry clean only
- Sarah is 167cm and wearing a size S
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"
Chest - 42"