The clamp dyed Zinara skirt from Injiri is our go to easy piece this curation, made in cotton that is naturally dyed in Indigo with embroidery. We love the indigo and ecru combo, making it versatile and seasonless.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Easy fit
- Elasticated waist with Rabari hand embroidery
- Clamp tie dye technique
- Naturally dyed in Indigo
- Transitions well through all seasons
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size M
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option
Waist - 28"
Waist - 30"