The Zamfira from Injiri would be our go-to dress from the new curation. The front button closure, the length, and the handwoven cotton all help make it an easy, versatile wardrobe staple that can work the whole year. Shown here with the Gulnar Pants (sold separately).
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfort, relaxed fit
- Handwoven jamdani cotton, geometric motifs
- Naturally dyed in Indigo
- Zamfira is made using rectangular panels of fabric in order to lower wastage
- Front button closure with embroidery on yoke
- Inseam pockets
- Transitions well through all seasons
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size S
- Indigo is a natural dye that runs colour, and has very low rubbing tolerance. Please make sure to handwash it gently and be very careful while drying. Ideally, plenty of natural air/sunshine helps ensure quick drying and will minimize bleed. Dry cleaning may be the safest option.
Chest - 36"
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"