The floral printed Zarina Dress, made by Injiri, is named after my great aunt, who brought a smile to my face daily growing up. This dress hopefully will give you that same sense of happy nostalgia when wearing it. Seen paired here with our Bibi Slip Dress (sold separately).
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Patched with different patterned jamdani fabric
- Floral printed motifs
- Side pockets
- Tiny button closure in front with embroidery details on neckliine
- Naturally dyed in Indigo
- Zarina is made using rectangular panels of fabric inorder to lower wastage
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature, measurements may vary slightly
- Dry clean only
- Sarah is 165cm and wearing a size M
Chest - 40"
Chest - 42"