- Handcrafted in India
- 100% handloom cotton
- Ikat fabric (resist dyeing technique)
- Relaxed fit
- Corozo buttons
- True to fit
- Ikat is an ancient technique of resist and tie-dyeing yarn in the warp and sometimes in the weft to create geometrical patterns in the fabric after the weaving process
- The Alfred Ikat is handwoven in Andra Pradesh and Odisha by artisans who have been weaving ikat for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are to be expected
- Made by one tailor from beginning to end
- Machine wash at 30C, use a mild detergent, do not bleach, dry flat
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Zooky's usual size is S, seen here wearing a Size S
Shoulder - 17.7"
Shoulder - 18.1"
Shoulder - 18.5"
Shoulder - 18.9"