The Asa Trouser features a drop crotch with tapered hem. Crafted in cotton silk and naturally dyed, this piece of consious luxury is handmade to work all year round. Seen paired here with our Asra Trousers, sold seperately. Dyed using the waste product of leftover vegetable peels for a natural, eco-friendly effect.
- Handcrafted in India
- Cotton silk fabric
- Comfort fit
- Front button closure with back elasticated waistband
- Comes with pockets
- Hand dyed with natural ingredients sourced from leftover vegetable peels
- Cutting technique maximizes width and length of cloth to minimize waste
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a size M
Waist - 30"
Waist - 32"