A take on India's classic top, the kurta, the Charlize is reimagined, combining the kurta with a yoke inspired by a tuxedo. Crafted in cotton silk and naturally dyed, this piece is conciously made to work all year round. Seen paired here with our Moksha Trouser, sold seperately. Dyed using the waste product of leftover vegetable peels for a natural, eco-friendly effect.
- Handcrafted in India
- Cotton silk fabric
- Comfort fit
- Pleated yoke with opening
- Half sleeves with slit details
- Slits at bottom hem for easy movement
- Hand dyed with natural ingredients sourced from leftover vegetable peels
- Cutting technique maximizes width and length of cloth to minimize waste
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a size M
Shoulder - 15.5"