An absolute favorite dress-slash-overlay combo that works year round, the Naratain is made with applique work which is a unique form of embroidery that involves cutting patterns from a single fabric and stitching them onto another. This one-of-a-kind piece is reversible, offering a great wardrobe staple. Seen paired here with our Raisi Slip Dress, sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Applique work for Barmer, India, a unique form of embroidery
- Double layered jacket with inner layer in silk handblock printed floral motifs and outer in fine cotton
- Inseam pockets
- Transitions well through all seasons
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various parts of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a size s
Shoulder - 16"
Shoulder - 17"
Shoulder - 17.5