Rizma Overlay Dress
An absolute favorite dress-slash-overlay combo that works year-round. The Gilsha is first handwoven in cotton, followed by handblock printing of stripes with intricate embroidery work, and then handstitched, making it not only completetly sustainable, but also zero-waste in the the fabric handweaving process. This one-of-a-kind piece is also reversible, offering a great wardrobe staple. Seen paired here with our Ruzana Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Handwoven check cotton
- A double layered jacket with inner layer in handwoven madras checks and outer in fine muslin
- Made using rectangular panels of fabric to eliminate wastage
- Front button closure with stitch detailing on sleeves and front/back bodice
- Inseam pockets
- Transitions well through all seasons
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various parts of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a M
Shoulder - 14"
Shoulder - 14.5"