When we say #realclothesmadebyrealhands , we mean it
We're proud of what we do
HIND is a love for craftsmanship, something that doesn't really come from the high-street, and definitely not something you find in fast fashion. Clothing that is handmade, versatile, long lasting, helps families, and makes you feel good both inside and out.
Made by real people
HIND believes in the real. We curate clothing and accessories from around the world, all handmade by craftsmen and artisans to offer #realclothingmadebyrealhands. That means your purchase is directly impacting a family, an education, a future.
Pieced together with various self-textured cotton and patterned jamdani fabrics, Orla works perfectly as a dress, tunic or overlay. Seen paired here with the Gala Pants and Zenia Top, both sold seperately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Jamdani woven in geometric pattern
- Hand ladder lace detailing on the bodice
- Full front button closure with side pockets (woop woop)
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Neck to Shoulder - 13"
Neck to Shoulder - 13.5"
Neck to Shoulder - 14"
Who are we?
We are a small (really small) business. Click on through to read about Khaled and Tasneem and why we started HIND.
We want your clothes to last as long as you want them in your closet. Click on through to read our fabric care tips.