Feel like what it would be like to dress as the Mughals did in India's past with the Shafeeda Dress. A voluminous and relaxed style, it has all-over chikankari embroidery in floral motifs on checkered handwoven cotton and muslin. Featuring front button placket with delicate gatherings at waist. Seen here with our Raisa Slip Dress, sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Chikankari hand embroidery details all over
- Front opening with button detail
- Sideseam pockets
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various parts of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sarah is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a size M
Shoulder - 16"
Shoulder - 16.5"