Reimagined from the Indian anarkali kurta, Chitra is crafted in homespun Jamdani with triangular godets, adding structure and volume, making it an easy, flirty wear. Comes with its own striped underlining.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% home-spun cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Handwoven Jamdani cotton, the yarn is dyed in indigo before the weaving process
- Easy pull over style
- Slight color variations and irregularities are part of the chamr of the piece, being homespun and naturally dyed
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend handwash with mild detergent in normal room temp
- Sarah is 165cm tall normally wearing size XS; seen here wearing Size S
Chest - 38"
Chest - 40"
Chest - 42"