Pieced together with various self-textured and patterned jamdani and cotton fabrics. Feeha seamlessly transitions from a dress to a tunic or overlay. Our favorite feature with the Feeha is the combination of Chikankari embroidery on the Jamdani fabric, recalling Mughal Empire fashion. Seen paired here with the Orin Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Handwoven jamdani cotton in geometric patterns
- Chikankari hand embroidery all over bottom hem
- Full front button closure with side pockets
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Chest - 52"
Chest - 56"
Chest - 60"