The voluminous and relaxed Hana Dress is clamp dyed in a mix of warm and cool colours. It has delicate hand-fagotting detailing on the underbust and is seen here with the Safeela Slip Dress, also from Injiri and sold separately.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Clamp dyed with multi colors
- Inseam pockets
- V neck opening with single back button closure
- This product passes through the hands of craftspeople from various pats of India utilizing traditional skills passed down for generations
- Handwoven fabric, variations are expected
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, measurements may vary slightly
- We recommend dry cleaning
- Sara is 165cm, her usual size is XS, here she is wearing a S
Shoulder - 13.5"
Shoulder - 14"
Shoulder - 14.5"